Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Chase Card Services have aligned to produce the World of Hyatt Credit Card that consumers can apply for at gethyattcard.com. Because this is a brand new Hyatt credit card, traveler members are offered a lot of bonuses that are worth checking out.
World Of Hyatt 60,000 Bonus Points
The main attraction of this new Hyatt card is new members can earn a lot of bonus points that accrue very easily as you use your card.
- Earn up to 60,000 bonus points on qualifying purchases. This equates to up to 12 free nights at a category 1 Hyatt hotel or the equivalent of 2 free nights at a category 7 Hyatt hotel or resort.
- Earn 40,000 bonus points after spending ,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn an additional 20,000 bonus points after spending ,000 total on purchases within the first 6 months of account opening
- Current Hyatt credit cardmembers that are interested in upgrading to the new World of Hyatt credit card for a limited time can earn 2,000 bonus points upon approval.
Benefits of World of Hyatt Credit Card
Here is a quick Hyatt credit card review of the many benefits readers can expect with the new credit card program at gethyattcard.com. According to a quote on Business Wire – “This new card offers more ways for cardmembers to enjoy Bonus Points, free nights and elite status; including a new Bonus Points category focused on rewarding members for staying healthy, which demonstrates our commitment to caring for our guests’ well-being.” Here is a list of more benefits to expect from this card:
- 9 points total for Hyatt stays and experiences
- 4 bonus points per spent with your card at Hyatt hotels, including participating restaurants and spas – plus 5 base points per you can earn as a World of Hyatt member
- 2 points for getting around dining out and taking off
- 2 bonus points per spent on local transit and commuting, including taxis, mass transit, tolls and ride-share services – 2 bonus points per spent at restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops – 2 bonus points per spent on airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- 2 points for staying healthy
- 2 bonus points per spent on fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 point for wherever else life takes you
- 1 bonus point per spent on all other card purchases
Compare with Capital One – getmyoffer.capitalone.com Earn Free Nights
- Free nights start at just 5,000 points
- 1 free night every year – receive one free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort every year after your cardmember anniversary +
- 1 additional free night – earn an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort if you spend ,000 during your cardmember anniversary year
Automatic Elite Status
- Enjoy the benefits of World of Hyatt Discoverist status for as long as your World of Hyatt Credit Card is open
- Receive 5 qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every year
- Earn 2 additional qualifying night credits toward your next tier status every time you spend ,000 on your card.
Other Card Highlights
- annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary travel protection benefits
- Typical APR 17.49% to 24.49% based on creditworthiness
Apply And Get Hyatt Card
To apply for the new Chase Hyatt Credit Card and to learn more consumers will need to visit the application website. At the top right of the homepage is a big green Apply Now button. To begin the online application process click the green button and you will be directed to the application page.
You will need to know and have your personal information ready to fill in such as your name, address, financial info, social security number, and understand your credit history will be checked. When you finish the application you should receive an instant decision on your acceptance or denial.